Shopping and Entertainment
Magical Orlando is known for its world-famous theme parks–such as Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld–but this is a rich city that offers much, much more. Orlando is the hub for world-class entertainment, outdoor offerings, great shopping, and many unique activities that are sure to spice up your life and keep you smiling.
Orlando will charm you year-round with its weather, scenery, shopping and social activities – all adding up to the ultimate in luxury and the best quality of life.
Feeling outdoorsy? Cruise on an airboat through a swamp with Boggy Creek Airboat rides, take a stroll through gardens and parks, or go fishing on one of the hundreds of different lakes.
The Fairways is conveniently located in Orlando Florida just minutes from theme parks, fine dining, world class shopping and much more. We are situated near I-4 with connections to Tampa, Naples and the gulf coast and easily accessible to I-95 to Ft. Lauderdale and Miami.
Here are a few of the great attractions you can explore in Orlando:
- Take a scenic hot air balloon ride.
- Hit balls at more than 150 golf courses. Orlando is one of the world’s largest golf locations and offers high-quality instructors.
- Fly in an open-cockpit 1930 biplane.
- Take a walk through the many different gardens and parks.
- Go fishing and boating on one of the hundreds of different lakes.
- Explore fine art museums.
- Pamper yourself at a world-renowned spa, like the Waldorf Astoria Spa.
- Go shopping at Neiman Marcus or Saks in one of the largest outlet malls in the Southeast, or shop at unique local boutiques.
- Be awed by a show at Cirque de Soleil.
- Grab a bite to eat at a locally owned spot or splurge to celebrate at a five-diamond restaurant.
- View creative films at the Florida Film Festival.
- Don’t miss the city’s excellent theaters that offer everything from Shakespeare to comedy to dinner theaters.
- Watch an NBA basketball game at the Amway Center.
- Stroll around the University of Central Florida.